This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest.
MediaFace is seeking a solutions-oriented, creative person to join our team as the Marketing Communications Lead. You’ll be supporting a busy group of content marketing and consulting professionals on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate has a collaborative and can-do mindset and is excited to pitch in on a variety of projects – client and internal – while remaining fully able to manage their own workload.
You should have a strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to support integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Using your excellent communication skills, you’ll collaborate, research and create content. You’ll need to not only bring the ideas but a data-driven mindset. We need someone who has the instinct to discover problems and the imagination to help solve them – this mindset is critical for our team.
You’re a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for storytelling. You also bring hands-on experience to the role, strong project management skills and a go-getter attitude. Please tell us how in your cover letter.
If you have 85 percent of these skills and qualifications, we want to hear from you.
- Write, edit, proofread and work with design team to create a range of marketing materials – your own design experience using Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Track ROI on marketing campaigns and create monthly analytics reports
- Use WordPress, Google Analytics, online review software and other relevant tools
- Conduct market research and interview subject matter experts
- Client management and leadership support; ability to manage up and down
- Manage projects to ensure tasks are completed on time and on budget, including management of freelancers
- Help build and execute on long and short-term strategies, tactics and plans
- Maintain internal and external editorial calendars
- Managing web maintenance of client and internal WordPress sites, ongoing support
- Execute social media strategies for MediaFace and clients to help build communities and drive traffic
- Coordinate internal and external events (e.g. Lunch and Learns, team-building exercises, etc.)
- Manage client appreciation/outreach initiatives including updating client lists and facilitating outreach
If hired, you’ll be expected to work full-time, Monday to Friday, between our core operating hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. This position will begin as fully remote but may shift to blended or fully in office.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples (could be articles, blog posts, writing for web, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Job Application – Marketing Communications Lead.” We are looking to hire immediately, so please send your information by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Friday, August 14.
We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility and Diversity
MediaFace welcomes and strongly encourages applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to visible minorities, women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Accommodations are available for candidates in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations, please make mention in your application.
Beginning as a video production company, MediaFace has expanded its content offerings to include animation, podcasting, strategic and social communications, web development, eLearning, and the incorporation of new technologies like augmented reality. We have also moved into the advisory space, harnessing the power of stories to discover and solve business problems for all kinds of companies. Our cross-functional community of creative strategists, content producers and innovators hail from the story-first industries of TV news, radio, film, and publishing.
MediaFace is a two-time recipient of the Growth 500 Award for the fastest-growing businesses in Canada. Its storytelling studio has won honours and acclaim for video production, web development, podcasts, and augmented reality. Our CEO, Lisa Bragg, was a 2019 Enterprising Women of the Year Award winner.